Alnitech’s dual processor dedicated servers provide you with the speed and robustness you need to maximize the performance of your online resources and attain your new goals. Our state-of-the-art server dual processor technology provides an enhanced system performance that can effectively handle heavy traffic as well as support multiple applications with ease.
Dual processor server specifications
We offer dual Xeon E5 2620 with 32GB – 128GB of DDR3 RAM. Such dual CPU servers could be used as big database host, for processing large amounts of data, especially with our unmetered 100Mbps (megabits per second) network ports, which could be upgraded to metered 1Gbps (gigabit per second).
These server dual processors could be used as a base for cloud computing; as host for VPS nodes (having 12 physical CPU cores is good). To further enhance their performance, a cluster could be made of these servers, connecting them with private interconnect (unmetered 1Gbps ports).
The dual Xeon dedicated server integrates powerful technologies suited for extensive computing tasks and demanding data applications. This makes them popular for websites receiving a flood of visitors and applications requiring intensive processes.
Why choose us
- We provide stable, high performance capabilities. Our robust processor technology, which provides two complete execution processors instead of one, enhances performance and ability of servers to handle intensive activities.
- We constantly monitor our infrastructure for flaws and unauthorized penetrations. So, you can enjoy a peace of mind and concentrate on your core duties.
- We have a 24/7 committed customer support. Since the inception of Alnitech, we have been committed to providing quality, low cost services. And, it has propagated our success ever since.
- We have a SAS 70 Type II certified datacenter. So, we operate under perfect network environments to deliver our customers with the best dual CPU servers.
- We include IPMI controller in our offer that allows customers to reboot their servers or log in to local console if their dual Xeon servers have lost connectivity due to server misconfiguration or after some unfortunate operating system update.
If you want a reliable, powerful solution to your dedicated server requirements, then go for Alnitech’s dual processor server and you will never regret the decision.