Alnitech provides fast and secure Windows dedicated server solutions to ensure your online resources operate maximally. Regardless of the size of your business, Windows hosting at Alnitech give a robust footing for your server workload and application needs while enhancing technological efficiency and value within your IT infrastructure.
At Alnitech, we are experienced with all flavors of Microsoft Server tools. More so, we earnestly endeavor to keep up to date with the recent technological improvements while still maintaining a superb knowledge of the already existing products used in Windows web hosting.
Windows hosting features
- Unmetered bandwidth (100 Mbps, 1Gbps, and 10Gbps unmetered ports are available)
- Proactive, personalized solutions for every customer
- No hidden fees on Microsoft Windows Servers and on other hosting features such as ASP.NET hosting
- Enterprise Grade Hardware to meet your needs
- 5 free IPs for every server
- 24/7/365 hands-on server monitoring
- Certified SAS 70 type II data center
- 24/7/365 friendly and positive support from dedicated staff
Windows dedicated server technical specifications
The Windows applications that operate on Windows server include:
- ASP Classic
- Remote Desktop (suited only for Windows dedicated server)
- MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- MS Access (Microsoft Access)
It may be important to purchase a license and use it to unlock the extra features of the Windows dedicated server. Some of them include:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
The Standard and the Datacenter license editions usually come with similar features. However, while the former allows you operate up to two virtual machines on up to two processors, the latter allows you to run a limitless number of virtual machines on up to two processors.
- Microsoft Exchange (license and installation necessary)
- Microsoft SharePoint (license and installation necessary)
Furthermore, Alnitech is committed to providing the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (Standard Edition)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (Datacenter Edition)
Note that both the standard and the DC editions have similar features. However, the latter allows for installation of more virtual machines.
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012
Alnitech’s windows hosting plans
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 (Standard Edition) 1-2 CPUs at $29.99 USD
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 (Datacenter Edition) 1-2 CPUs at $139.99 USD
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012 R2 (Web Edition) at $15.00 USD
In case you have your own license, our experienced team will assist you to do the installation quickly and securely.
Why choose Alnitech?
Extensive technical expertise: Alnitech’s Windows hosting specialists are flourishing with years of experience in handling Windows servers to offer the best working conditions to customers. Even if you want to get the best service in ASP.NET hosting, you will not be disappointed.
Friendly, enthusiastic support: At Alnitech, you are always an email, live chat, or a phone call away from professionals who understand technology and are ready to assist you attain your goals faster.
99.9% network uptime guaranteed: At Alnitech, we have a pool of redundant IT resources, battery backup devices, diesel generators, and efficient onsite network monitoring tools to ensure optimal performance at all times. Furthermore, we have SAS 70 Type II certified datacenters.
Managed services available: At Alnitech, we have properly managed hosting solutions to assist customers with less technical expertise maximize the benefits of Microsoft Windows Servers. With our team of experts, you will not need to worry about unintended downtime or poorly functioning ASP.NET framework processes. On the other hand, you will have more time to focus on your core business activities.
Does your website receive high volume of traffic? Do you intend to keep the sensitive details of your customers private and confidential? Have you been looking for a secure e-Commerce application that will assist you have a competitive edge in the market?
If you are familiar with any of the above issues, then you are in the right place!
Contact us now and we will assist you deploy and manage Microsoft Windows Server solutions that sufficiently address your specific needs.